Learn Flower Arranging In Your Own Home, In Your Own Time
Stunning flowers, the perfect vase, you’re full of inspiration and enthusiasm but …still struggling to get your arrangement to look like you imagined?
It looks easy enough – but until you try making a stunning arrangements it can be difficult to appreciate the skills involved in getting it “just right”.
You can learn the art of floral design in your own home and in your own time.
Online Flower Design Training – an Independent Review
Regarded by many as one of the finest, and most reasonably priced, online floral design training courses available I decided to take a look at Flower Design Training to see what all the fuss is about.
Flower Design Training is focused solely on providing professional tuition to beginners and the do-it–yourself enthusiast but before going into detail I thought it would be a good idea to find out more about the originator of the course – James Earley.
Who Is James Earley?
James is a Master Floral Designer and owner of Royal Bouquet Florist Inc. as well as the founder and creator the Flower Design Training classes.
Here is a short video of James in which he explains how to make your Hydrangea floral arrangement last up to two weeks.
James Earley has taught at various adult education centres in the USA and over 1000 pupils have taken his online course.
James has an MBA in marketing and is a Bachelor of Science in Computer Science and Business Administration.
He admits that he has a “passion for gardening and flowers” which is as strong today as when he first started out.
James attributes much of his success to his enthusiasm but says that without customers he would have no business – “I am totally focused on customer care and satisfaction” says James.
- James is an expert floral design instructor and consultant
- James manages his own very successful retail florist shop and does all the flower ordering and flower processing himself
- James is highly skilled in all forms of flower design – specialising in wedding, funeral, corporate and event flower designs
- Acutely aware to the importance of student/teacher relationships and customer service, James places a high value on mastering and maintaining these skills.
Combined with his MBA in marketing James has managed to change his passion into a business and lifestyle that he enjoys. And so some 1000 odd students ago “Flower Design Training” was born – not a bad feat considering everything else he packs into his very active flower life.
What Do You Get When You Enrol With Flower Design Training?
Access to the training is only available to members and includes:
- Over 70 videos – on all aspects related to floral design including the essential tools needed (this excludes your kitchen scissors!)
- Training Guides for all types of flower arranging so you can concentrate on your chosen “genre”
- Interviews with professional florists well known throughout the industry. The equivalent of interviews with the Gordon Ramsay (sans bad language) and the like of the cooking world.
- Tricks and tips that are only known to florists and how they can make it look so easy
- Plus much more exclusive material
- A responsive support section with e-mail access to James and his staff
- A 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
The material is presented this way so that you can work as fast, or as slow, as you choose. The average length of membership is 3 – 4 months.
- A fun and interactive course with students willing to stay on to learn as much as possible.
- There are more tutorials on floral design available on the program than you might at first think.
- The training is comfortably intensive – lots to learn but no time limit to do so.
Is Flower Design Training Delivering on its Promises?
Here are some of the comments of present and past students:
“Hi Mr James
Thanks for your devotion and sharing your knowledge. God bless u. The tips of using pencils is fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
From F Murthen (taken from website)
“Enjoyed every moment of the class (You have such a calming voice too.) I shall be waiting patently for the next class, thank you again.”
from Brenda (taken from Website)
“Absolutely love it! Sat through several of the videos and have actually learned some stuff. I particularly liked his chiming clock going off in the background and the little captions. Great site. I’m going to watch all of it and then stun everyone with my arrangements!”
Jackie – Essex, England
This last review comes from a lady who was clearly a bit skeptical of the course to start with. I had asked her to look at the course and give me her opinion – knowing that she would be honest!
As you can see she surprised herself by watching much more than she intended and found lots to like about the videos, including the sound of James’ chiming clock!
Many of James’ students have found his course through this site and I have had a number of students contact me and thank me for the independent review which they say made it easy for them to choose Flower Design Training.
Additional feedback I have received from these students include:
- The connected feeling of trust that they get dealing with James
- The rate of rapid progress made
- The detailed demonstrations of the videos and
- Unlimited access to the site.
None of the students that have enrolled through this site have ever requested a refund in terms of the “60 Day Money Back Guarantee” – a statistic I am very proud of and hope to keep.
What Else You Need to Know.
There is a lot of superb information in this online floral design course to get through.
Unless you are a super quick learner and have acres of spare time, you won’t master everything about floral design in a few days.
But without any up-front fees, for less than $40.00 and with a “no questions asked 60 day money back guarantee” James guides you, step by step through his fabulous course.
At this point in time James does not present the tutorials in DVD format. He is aware that this would enhance your experience of his Online Floral design course and is working on producing DVDs of the program. It is really all about keeping the costs affordable.
What Is The Next Step?
Based on what is promised, what is delivered and, most importantly, customer satisfaction, I wholeheartedly recommend Flower Design Training.